Physicians and Staff
Our physicians and staff provide the highest level of comprehensive services and care for women of all ages. Patients have direct access to our physicians, who have made great advances in such treatment areas as infertility, fetal abnormalities, high-risk pregnancy, critical care obstetrics, general obstetrics, gynecologic cancer and urogynecology.
For more information about our physicians and staff, select from the divisions listed below:
- General Obstetrics and Gynecology: This division provides excellent obstetrical and gynecological services throughout every stage of a woman's reproductive health.
- Urogynecology and Reconstructive Surgery: This division provides complete diagnostic evaluation and state-of-the-art treatment for problems related to the vagina, uterus, bladder, urethra and rectum.
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine: Perinatologists within this division provide consultation and care for patients with ongoing problems or high-risk pregnancy. The Center for Advanced Fetal Care is internationally recognized for the evaluation and treatment of fetal problems. The Center's integrated approach to care includes perinatologists, geneticists, neonatologists and pediatric surgeons. Our perinatologists also provide emergency consults and transports throughout the state.
- Reproductive Endocrinology/Fertility Services: This division provides comprehensive evaluation of hormonal disturbances affecting reproduction and offers specialized surgical and non-surgical treatment options. The Center for Assisted Reproductive Technologies offers fertility options for individuals and couples, using state-of-the-art technologies in diagnosing and treating infertility including work-ups, drug therapy and surgical therapy.
- Gynecologic Oncology: This division provides comprehensive care for women with known or suspected gynecological malignancies. Working in conjunction with nurses, nutritionists and social services within the University of Maryland Medical Center and Greenebaum Cancer Center, the division offers an inclusive approach to cancer care.
For more information or to make an appointment, please call 410-328-6640 or toll-free at 866-608-4228.
This page was last updated: July 25, 2013