- Please arrive 15 minutes early to assist with the check-in process.
- Please notify us of any change in insurance coverage or home address as soon as it happens.
- Bring a current list of any medications you take, including dosages. Be sure to include all vitamins, herbs, and any other complimentary alternative medications.
- If your insurance requires a referral, please contact your PCP at least 72 hours in advance of your appointment to request one. All co-pays are due at time of service.
- You will be asked to fill out a patient follow-up questionnaire prior to seeing the doctor at each visit. You may print this ahead of time and bring to your appointment.
- Please inform the front desk receptionist if you have had any recent hospitalizations, lab work, or any other testing so we may obtain those records for your visit.
- We attempt to call you 24-48 hours before your appointment as a reminder.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please notify us as soon as possible (even if it's the same day).
This page was last updated: June 17, 2013