At the Maryland Vascular Center, physicians diagnose and manage a wide range of vascular problems that can sometimes be life-threatening if left untreated. Our center provides specialty care for even the most complex patient cases and offers one of the most comprehensive array of examinations to evaluate all major vascular conditions.
Meet some of our patients and read about their life-changing experiences below.
- Patricia Morgan: University of Maryland Employee Has New Lease on Life after Surgery.
- Mike Bryant: Deaf Patient Shares Story about Life-Saving Surgery.
- Evelin O'Neill: PAD Patient Grateful to Dr. Sarkar for Saving Her Leg.
- Carl Adams: Aortic Dissection Patient Thankful to UMMC Vascular Surgeon for Saving His Life.
- Daniel Hutzell: After Vascular Surgery, Daniel Hutzell Can Walk Miles Without Pain.
- Harriet Burtwell: Vascular Surgery Relieves Patient's Leg Pain.
- Allen Weller: Dramatic Patient Success Story Highlights Importance of Vascular Screening.
This page was last updated: July 29, 2014