- American Association of Kidney Patients: A national, nonprofit, membership-based, voluntary health organization providing education, support and advocacy services to kidney patients and their families.
- American Heart Association: A resource for patients and caregivers of patients with all stages of heart disease, including heart failure and transplantation.
- American Kidney Fund: A national, voluntary health organization whose primary goal is to relieve the often staggering financial burden associated with chronic kidney failure through patient aid programs.
- American Liver Foundation: A national, voluntary nonprofit health agency dedicated to preventing, treating and curing hepatitis and all liver ailments.
- American Organ Transplant Association: A nonprofit organization helping to make organ transplant surgery and aftercare available to anyone who needs it.
- National Kidney Foundation: This foundation works to prevent kidney and urinary tract diseases, improve the health and well-being of individuals and families affected by these diseases and increase the availability of all organs for transplantation.
- National Kidney Registry: A site for facilitating exchanges among living kidney donors.
- United Network for Organ Sharing: This nonprofit organization maintains the nation's organ transplant waiting list and is dedicated to advancing organ availability and transplantation through education, technology and policy development.
This page was last updated: September 22, 2014