Patient Care Services
The staff's proactive efforts across the continuum of care play a key role in fulfilling Shock Trauma's mission to eradicate preventable death and disability. They stand ready 24 hours a day to serve the Citizens of the State of Maryland and beyond.
We commit to:
- An interdisciplinary team approach to provide our community, the state of Maryland and the region with high quality and cost efficient health care.
- A patient/family-driven process of care based on respect for their informed decisions.
- A continuum of care that maintains patient confidentiality and dignity within a caring environment.
- A high performance workplace which demands that we solve problems, continuously learn, think critically and self-manage.
- Respect for all team members and their individual role, experiences, diversity and uniqueness.
For all patient information, please call 410-328-9284.