Alzheimer's Disease and Neurodegenerative Disorders
This program focuses on Alzheimer's disease and related dementias. The staff consists of neurologists, a neuropsychologist and nurses with experience and expertise in these disorders.
- Alzheimer's disease
- Lewy body dementia
- Progressive supranuclear palsy (PSP)
- Frontotemporal dementia
- Undiagnosed dementia
- Vascular dementia
- Parkinson's disease with dementia
- Normal pressure hydrocephalus
- Huntington's disease
- CT, MRI, SPECT
- Spinal fluid analysis
- Neuropsychological evaluations
- Caregiver education
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Services
Services to Physicians
- Consultation on complicated cases
- Second opinions
- Evaluation of patient conditions
- Special treatment procedures
- Short-term and long-term management
For More Information
A list of links to outside Web sites with information about Alzheimer's Disease.
If you prefer, you may call the service directly at 410-328-4323.
For more information about the University of Maryland Departments of Neurology and Neurosurgery, or to make an appointment, call the University Physicians Consultation and Referral Service at 1-800-492-5538 (patients) or 1-800-373-4111 (physicians).
This page was last updated: June 22, 2015