Internal Medicine and Primary Care
Conveniently located in downtown Baltimore, this practice is made up of University of Maryland faculty physicians who are dedicated to providing exceptional care with the personal touch. So whether your needs are routine or more complex, our physicians will listen and provide thoughtful medical care based on the most recent up to date information.
The University of Maryland Medical Group provides a full range of medical services for adults including:
- Primary care for adults
- Health maintenance, disease prevention and education
- Disease management such as hypertension, high cholesterol and diabetes
- Wellness programs
- Occupational health evaluations
- Preoperative assessment and care
- Referrals to other specialists, when needed
- Same day appointments available
The practice also supports the state-of-the-art training of University of Maryland medical students and internal medicine residents. This blend of compassion, experience, and knowledge nurtures long-term relationships with our patients and makes the resources of our world-class medical center accessible to you.
A wide range of insurances are accepted. Please call our office for a current listing. For more information or to make an appointment, call 667-214-1515.