Heart & Lung Transplant Group
Each month, we invite you to join doctors, nurses and other pre- and post-transplant patients to discuss the journey surrounding heart and lung transplantation.
Heart & Lung Transplant Support Group: About Our Meetings
You’ll have a chance to meet transplant experts as well as get to know fellow patients. During the meetings:
- Patients share personal stories about waiting for the call that would save their lives
- Patients discuss what life is like before and after transplantation.
- Medical experts provide guidance on topics like:
- Patient scoring to determine transplant eligibility
- How to stay healthy while waiting for a transplant
Learn more about our Heart and Lung Transplant Program.
Heart & Lung Transplant Group: Join Us!
The group is open to patients who are on the transplant wait list at UMMC and their caregivers.
When: First Friday of every month from 12-1:30 p.m.
Where: 29 S. Greene St., 5th floor, Baltimore (across from the University of Maryland Medical Center)
Join the University of Maryland Heart and Lung Transplant Community Facebook group.