The Interventional Endoscopy team consists of a group of specially trained physicians advancing the care offered to patients through the use of innovative technology and clinical practice. The Interventional Endoscopy Program is devoted to excellence in patient care, research and education.
Major Clinical Services and Programs
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
- Diagnosis and treatment of pancreatic cancer
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic pancreatitis
- Diagnosis and treatment of esophageal cancer
- Management of bile duct stones
- Performance of sphincter of Oddi Manometry
- Management of bile leaks
- Drainage of pancreatic pseudocysts
- Esophageal stenting
- Enterol and colonic stenting for treatment of malignant intestinal obstruction caused by pancreatic, duodenal or colon cancer
- Endoscopic mucosal resection for large intestinal or colonic polyps
- Balloon enteroscopy to diagnose obscure GI bleeding and Crohn's disease
Innnovations in Technology
- CT imaging
- Double balloon enteroscopy
- New Scope technology such as Narrow Band Imaging and Zoom Microscopy
- Natural orifice transluminal endoscopic surgery
- High risk therapeutic procedures.
Inverventional Endoscopy Clinical Faculty/Physicians
For patient inquiries or to make an appointment call 1-800-492-5538.
This page was last updated: November 13, 2013