- During the last month, have you leaked urine?
- Over the last month, did you leak urine most often with:
- Coughing or sneezing?
- Activities such as lifting, walking, or exercising?
- A strong urge to urinate when you could not make it to the bathroom in time?
- Equally with activity and urgency?
If you answered a or b, you probably have stress urinary incontinence
If you answered c, you probably have urgency urinary incontinence
If you answered d, you have mixed urinary incontinence
Please go to the Conditions Treated page to learn more about the causes, evaluation, and treatment of incontinence and other pelvic floor disorders.
For more information or to make an appointment, please call 1-866-608-4228.
This page was last updated: April 25, 2013