Sports Medicine Clinic
The Pediatric Sports Medicine Clinic is a primary care clinic serving children with non-surgical orthopaedic and muscular-skeletal injuries. The weekly clinic is located in the Pediatric Sub-Speciality Clinic.
- Concussion counseling
- X-ray, MRI and CAT scans
- Sports physicals/pre-participation exams
- Joint aspirations
- Corticosteroid injections
- Visco-supplementation injections
- Splint and cast applications
- Splint and cast removal
Services to Physicians
- Consultations on complicated cases
- Second opinions
- Evaluations of patient conditions
- Special treatment procedures
- Short-term and long-term management
Services to Communities
- Available to provide medical coverage for youth sports tournaments and events
- Available to do mass pre-participation screening.
For appointments call 410-328-6749.
This page was last updated: August 13, 2013