Sleep Disorders Center
The Pediatric Sleep Disorders Center provides comprehensive evaluation and management of sleep disorders from infancy through childhood and adolescence. Our pediatric sleep laboratory is accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
- Pre-term infants with a history of apnea and bradycardia
- Infants with bronchopulmonary dysplasia
- Infants who have experienced an apparent life threatening event (ALTE)
- Children with suspected obstructive sleep apnea, narcolepsy or other sleep disorders
- Apnea testing
- Oxygen saturation tests
- Expired CO2 monitoring
- Overnight polysomnography
- Multiple sleep latency testing
- CPAP and BiPAP titration
- Home monitoring program for at-risk babies
- Counseling services for families
- Cognitive and behavioral sequelae of Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Services to Physicians
- Consultation on complicated cases
- Second opinions
- Evaluation of sleep related problems from infancy (SIDS) to adolescence (OSA, narcolepsy)
For More Information
The Pediatric Sleep Disorders Center is part of the University of Maryland Sleep Disorders Center. This comprehensive site contains information about our sleep studies, common sleep disorders in children and much more.
For more information or to make an appointment, please call 410-706-3285.