The Pediatric Neurology Division offers advanced multidisciplinary diagnostic and therapeutic management of neurological problems in children 24 hours a day. The division members coordinate with other pediatric medical and surgical specialists as indicated. The division participates in a statewide system of pediatric neurological care.
Learn more about Pediatric Neurology Division.
- Evoked potentials
- Neurologic and neuropsychiatric consultations
- CT scan
- Blood studies
- Genetic evaluation when indicated
Services to Physicians
- Consultation on complicated cases
- Second opinions
- Evaluation of patient conditions
- Special treatment procedures
- Short-term and long-term management