Hematology and Oncology
The Division of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology evaluates, diagnoses and treats children with cancer and blood diseases. We treat patients who range in age from infancy to young adulthood.
Learn more about the Division of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology.
- Neuroblastoma cell biology
- Experimental therapy of neuroblastoma
- Growth factor pathways in bone tumors
- Clinical leukemia research
- Sickle Cell Disease Evaluation Clinic supports primary physicians in diagnosis and long-term follow-up of patients with sickle hemoglobinopathies
Services to Physicians
- Consultation on complicated cases
- Second opinions
- Evaluation of patient conditions
- Special treatment procedures
- Short-term and long-term management
This page was last updated: June 3, 2014