The Division of General Pediatrics offers continuing comprehensive care to children from infancy through 18 years of age. Physicians with expertise in adolescent care are on the staff.
- Complicated medical problems
- Chronic illness
- Children from poorly functioning families
- Primary care
- Acute care for illnesses
- Respiratory viruses
- Vulnerable children
- Minority health
- Health care service access
- Outcomes research
- Adolescent parenting and healthcare
- University of Maryland Pediatrics at UMMC Midtown Campus. Formerly known as Pediatrics at the Harbor (PATH), the clinic has moved to a new facility. The clinic serves children from birth through age 21 and covers all aspects of care, from annual check-ups and preventive care to treating children with more medically complex conditions.
- ASK (Access for Special Kids) Program
- Full-Term Nursery provides care for up to 24 full-term infants. There is a special emphasis on our Back to Sleep Program and No Co-Sleeping Program to prevent SIDS.
Services to Physicians
- Consultation on complicated cases
- Second opinions
- Evaluation of patient conditions
- Special treatment procedures
- Short-term and long-term management
This page was last updated: September 25, 2013