The Division of General Pediatrics offers continuing comprehensive care to children from infancy through 18 years of age. Physicians with expertise in adolescent care are on the staff.
Each faculty member has different areas of focus with many synergistic foci including asthma, medical student education, resident education, patient centered medical home models, and primary care.
Our team of pediatricians, nurses, and clinical staff provides outstanding primary care in a superb downtown location. Our physicians see patients on their own, and serve as teachers, serving as the pediatric primary care training faculty for our medical students and residents.
- Well Child Care
- Adolescent Medicine
- Complicated medical problems
- Chronic illness
- Children from poorly functioning families
- Children with special needs
- Complex Care Coordination
- Developmental Pediatrics
- Primary care
- Acute care for illnesses
- Respiratory viruses
- Vulnerable children
- Minority health
- Health care service access
- Outcomes research
- Adolescent parenting and healthcare
- University of Maryland Pediatrics at UMMC Midtown Campus. The practice serves children from birth through age 21 and covers all aspects of care, from annual check-ups and preventive care to treating children with more medically complex conditions.
- ASK (Access for Special Kids) Program
- Full-Term Nursery provides care for up to 24 full-term infants.
- Consultation on complicated cases
- Second opinions
- Evaluation of patient conditions
- Special treatment procedures
- Short-term and long-term management
Pediatrics at Midtown
UMMC Midtown Campus
300 Armory Place
Baltimore, MD 21201