The Pediatric Gastroenterology and Hepatology Division offers comprehensive inpatient, outpatient and laboratory services to evaluate and treat infants, children and adolescents with gastrointestinal disorders.
Children can be evaluated for their specific conditions at our offices in various locations across Maryland.
Learn more about the Pediatric Gastroenterology and Hepatology Division.
- General GI
- Celiac and gluten-related disorders
- Food allergies
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Bowel issues/functional disorders (constipation, voiding problems and chronic diarrhea)
- Feeding disorders and Failure to Thrive
- GI issues in the autistic child
- Liver and pancreas disorders
Services to Physicians
- Consultation on complicated cases
- Second opinions
- Evaluation of patient conditions
- Special treatment procedures
- Short-term and long-term management
This page was last updated: March 17, 2015