Pediatric Emergency Medicine (PEM) provides acute care and stabilizes children prior to hospital admission. As part of the Division of Pediatric Critical Care, PEM manages children with medical and surgical emergencies and general pediatric diseases.
Learn more about Pediatric Emergency Medicine (PEM).
- General pediatric conditions, including:
- Medical conditions, including:
- Surgical conditions, including:
- CT scans
- Consultation on complicated cases
- Second opinions
- Evaluation of patient conditions
- Special treatment procedures
- Short-term and long-term management