Only applications sent through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) will be accepted.
To be considered for selection, we must have the following:
- The completed ERAS application form
- A curriculum vitae and personal statement
- Three to four letters of recommendation from faculty of your current training program. Faculty should be well acquainted with you. We recommend that faculty providing letters of recommendation use the referee's evaluation form provided at http://www.aap.org/sections/perinatal/ and cover letter at http://www2.aap.org/sections/perinatal/ONTPDfiles/NPMLoR.pdf.
- A Medical School Performance Evaluation (MSPE)
- A medical school transcript
- A complete USLME transcript and ECFMG Clinical Skills Assessment (CSA)
- Your scores on Pediatric In-Training Exam if available
- Selected applicants will be invited for personal interviews which offer an opportunity to tour our facilities and meet with many of our faculty and fellows. An interview is a prerequisite for ranking by our department in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
If you have any questions regarding our fellowship program, please contact our Fellowship Coordinator:
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Fellowship Coordinator
This page was last updated: August 5, 2013