The University of Maryland Department of Radiation Oncology offers a concierge program. From start to finish, patients referred by community providers will be met and assisted by a dedicated concierge team member during their visit to ensure a positive experience and successful reconnection back to their provider.
Our concierge team is available to facilitate and coordinate a patient visit in the following ways:
- Pre-coordination of all appointments
- A team member waiting at the door to escort you to your appointment
- Free valet parking
- Prescription coordination
- Follow-up appointment scheduling
- Ongoing communication with primary care physician and referring physician
Because patients come from across the country, and world, our concierge team offers an array of additional services*for out-of-town and international patients, including:
- Escort and navigation assistance, beginning at the airport
- Lodging recommendations
- Grocery, pharmacy, and cellphone services
- Currency exchange information, locations, and directions
- Translator services
- Local information, including area attractions, places of worship, and post office locations
For more information about the Radiation Oncology concierge program at the Greenebaum Cancer Center, contact Jill Rosenberg at 410-328-7618 or email@example.com.