Bone Cancer and Soft Tissue Sarcoma Service
To make an appointment with a bone and soft tissue cancer specialist, call 410-448-6400.
The Bone Cancer and Soft Tissue Sarcoma Service at the University of Maryland Marlene and Stewart Greenebaum Comprehensive Cancer is dedicated to providing expert comprehensive care to adults and children with bone or soft tissue cancer. Sarcomas are rare and require a truly multidisciplinary approach to diagnosis and treatment. Our goal is to provide every patient with the best chance for survival, the greatest functional outcomes and the highest quality of life.
What Sets Us Apart
- Team-oriented approach to care – Our highly-skilled, multidisciplinary team includes orthopaedic oncologists, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, pathologists, physical medicine and rehabilitation specialists and nurse coordinators. Whether the case is straightforward or complex, our integrated team of surgical, medical and radiation oncologists work together to understand each.
- Every case is discussed at a weekly multidisciplinary tumor conference.
- Our orthopaedic oncologists are highly trained and specialized in provided expert care to the most complex bone and soft tissue cancer cases.
- Surgical patients treated by our specialists are cared for by the highly-trained intensivists, anesthesiologists, nurses and therapists associated with the R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center, renowned for treating musculoskeletal conditions and critically-ill patients.
- All of our patients have access to groundbreaking clinical trials, including immunotherapy.
- UMGCCC offers some of the most advanced technologies in radiation therapy, including proton therapy.
Meet our Bone Cancer and
Soft Tissue Sarcoma Team
- Ewing sarcoma
- Metastatic Bone and Soft Tissue Tumors
- Benign Bone and Soft Tissue Tumors
- Primary Bone Tumors and Sarcoma
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma