Center for Image Renewal
Offering Services to Help Patients Look and Feel Their Best During Treatment
The Center for Image Renewal helps you maintain a positive
self-image and cope with the physical effects of treatment.
Undergoing cancer treatments and other therapies can impact one's physical appearance. To help promote personal well-being and a positive self image, the University of Maryland Medical Center is proud to offer the The Center for Image Renewal with services by The Perfect Fit by Maria, a comprehensive appearance enhancement program.
The Center offers a variety of products and services, including:
- Specialized fittings for wigs
- Turbans, hats/caps and scarves
- Natural, hydrating beauty products
- Mastectomy apparel
- Breast forms and symmetry shapers
- Measurements for pre- and post-breast cancer surgery garments
- Lymphedema sleeves and gloves for breast cancer patients
- Compression garments for other cancer patients and vascular patients
Patients can receive a complimentary consultation in the comfort of one of the center’s three private rooms. Insurance verification can be done on site to determine coverage on the services and products offered.
The Center for Image Renewal with services by The Perfect Fit by Maria is located on the first floor of the University of Maryland Medical Center, across from The Breast Center.
22 South Greene Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (walk-ins welcome)