Make an Appointment
Either you, a family member or referring physician may schedule an appointment by calling our Patient Referral Office at 410-328-7904, between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Out-of-town callers may use our toll free number, 1-800-888-8823.
When you call, please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Patient's full name, address, phone number, date of birth and social security number
- Fax or e-mail address, if you prefer these communication options
- Diagnosis and date of diagnosis
- Source of referral: physician, friend/relative, hotline, Internet, self, other
- Name, phone number and fax number of your primary care and/or any referring physician
- Insurance company name and identification number
- Preference for a specific physician or appointment date
- Name and phone number of a contact person
If you are uncertain which doctor you should see for your diagnosis, or if you have other general questions about coming to the University of Maryland Marlene and Stewart Greenebaum Cancer Center, our Patient Referral Coordinators will be happy to help.
Back to Information for Patients