Required Application Documents
Applicants must have national board certification prior to beginning the fellowship, should they be accepted.
The fellowship is 6 months in length, clinically immersive (assigned monthly rotations depending on specialty track) with didactic aspects and includes a weekly academic day.
- Proof of National Board Certification
- Current Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Completed institutional application
- Most recent academic transcript, mailed to:
Director for Nurse Practitioners
University of Maryland Medical Center
Gudelsky 7, 22 South Greene Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21202
- Letter of Interest in fellowship (not to exceed 250 words)
- 3 professional references (one must be from most recent academic program for new graduates)
This page was last updated: October 29, 2014