University of Maryland Rounds features clinical and research updates from the University of Maryland School of Medicine and the University of Maryland Medical Center.
Intended for physicians, Rounds contains contact information to learn more about the clinical and research advances featured in each issue. It is printed three times a year and distributed monthly via email.
To refer a patient to the University of Maryland Medical Center, call 1-800-373-4111.
In this issue:
- Rounding Out Care and Research
- New Neurology Chair
- UM Center for Hand and Upper Extremity Care Tackles Full Spectrum of Conditions
- UM Part of Elite Group Testing Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacements in Low-Risk Stenosis Patients
- Growth and Nutrition Practice Encourages Children's Appetite and Autonomy
- Knowledge Can Be Power with Genetic Counseling Programs
View the complete issue by clicking here
UMMC Attracts Patients from Across Nation for Multiple Renal Artery Kidney Transplants (Summer 2016)
UMMC Leads in Breast Cancer Radiation (Fall 2016)
If you would like to browse previously released issues of the University of Maryland Rounds please see our Archives.
To refer a patient for consultation, please call 1-800-373-4111. For an urgent transfer, please call University of Maryland ExpressCare at 410-328-1234.