Carebridge Work Life Resources
Carebridge is an innovative information program that provides professional consultation, referral, and information to help with a variety of personal and family needs. The Carebridge counselors have master's degrees and extensive experience in the field for which they are providing assistance. They will provide unlimited consultation and searches to help you find the services you need for you and your family.
|You can access these services by calling toll-free1-800-437-0911.
||7:30 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
||7:30 a.m.- 8:00 p.m.
||9:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
Carebridge counselors can help in the following areas:
- Child Care
- Elder Care
- College Planning
- Adoption Information
- Personal Financial Management
- Relocation Concerns
- Time Management
- Continuing Education
How Can Carebridge Help You:
This is how it works:
- Visit their website at www.carebridge.com.
- Call the toll-free number 1-800-437-0911 and you will be linked to a Carebridge counselor skilled in your area of need.
- Your counselor will immediately mail you printed materials pertaining to your specific need or problem from the extensive Carebridge Work-Life Library.
- Your counselor researches your need in order to supply service referrals and key information. Carebridge counselors have access to resources and information that would take a long time for you to research on your own.
- The counselor will discuss services and strategies that can resolve your problem.
- The counselor continues to work with you until the problem has been resolved.
- The counselor will be there for you if you should encounter further needs in ensuing months.
*This service is free to all benefit-eligible UMMS employees.
This page was last updated: May 2, 2013