Advances in Infertility Treatment 1 of 2
Infertility affects thousands of couples. In this interview, Dr. Howard McClamrock discusses advances in understanding and treating infertility.
Part one of this two-part program addresses the following topics:
- Definition of infertility
- Factors that affect women's fertility
- Causes of male infertility
- Finding the cause of infertility
- Ovulation problems and treatments
Dr. Howard McClamrock, director of the Center for Assisted Reproductive Technologies at the University of Maryland Medical Center. Dr. McClamrock is also an associate professor of obstetrics, gynecology and reproductive sciences at the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
This page was last updated: July 9, 2013