Weight Loss Surgery 2 of 2
According to recent studies, if you are very overweight, gastric bypass surgery could save your life. In this interview with Dr. Mark Kligman, you will find out who can best benefit from this surgery and what types of lifestyle changes are necessary to make it a long-term success.
Part two of this two-part program addresses the following topics:
- Interviews with three family members after gastric bypass
- Life after gastric bypass surgery
- Patient responsibilities after surgery
- Vitamins, minerals and supplements
- Exercise after gastric bypass surgery
Dr. Mark Kligman, director of the Center for Weight Management and Wellness at the University of Maryland Medical Center. Dr. Kligman is also an assistant professor of surgery at the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
This page was last updated: January 25, 2013