Facial Plastic Surgery
There are many new techniques to help our faces look more youthful as we age. In this interview, you'll learn about the latest tools in the field of facial plastic surgery, including some non-surgical treatments.
This program addresses the following topics:
- Laser treatments for aging skin
- Sun spots, wrinkles, age spots
- Precautions following laser treatments
- Wrinkle fillers - how they work
- Facelifts - different options
- Reconstructive ear surgery
Dr. Bryan Ambro, a facial plastic surgeon at the University of Maryland Medical Center and an assistant professor of Otorhinolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery at the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
This page was last updated: November 20, 2013