Green on Greene Street
Green on Greene Street Pledge
NOTE: All UMMC Employees who take the "Green on Greene Street" Pledge will be entered into a monthly drawing to win a FREE stainless steel water bottle. Don't wait, sign up today!
If you are a member of the University of Maryland Medical Center, consider pledging your commitment to "go green" today.
Individuals who pledge to "go green" are affirming their support of the Green on Greene Street program and its efforts to create more sustainable facilities that operate under environmentally sound principles. These individuals are promising to do their best to support the program's practices by:
- Participating in recycling efforts, even when proper disposal means going out of their way.
- Turning off lights whenever possible.
- Printing documents double-sided whenever possible and sending documents electronically as much as possible.
- Encouraging the use of carpooling and alternate forms of transportation.
- Making a conscious effort to reduce daily water usage and carry a reusable water bottle.
- Purchasing food that is locally produced.
There is no cost to pledge your support. Just complete and submit our online form with your name and your relationship to the Medical Center.
Thank You for Your Support!
This page was last updated: May 14, 2013