The fifth annual University Farmers' Market is proud to feature the following farmers and vendors. Those vendors marked with an asterisk (*) are participating in their first year at the University Farmers' Market.
- Cooperative Coffee* — Cooperative Coffee brings to the market a coffee shop atmosphere while providing the highest quality and most ethically sourced artisanal foods and beverages. They're committed to executing this with the most socially responsible practices possible, including a zero-waste vision. *BRING YOUR REUSABLE CUP FOR A DISCOUNT!*
- Denise’s Edible Favors — Offering a wide variety of home baked goods and her famous ginger drink!
- Emerge Inc. — Emerge operates one of the oldest greenhouse and wholesale flower farms in Maryland, a facility in continuous operation since 1954. The plant nursery, in Perry Hall, Maryland, is a flourishing a greenhouse and flower business. Their mission is to serve individuals with developmental, physical and mental health disabilities through supported living, residential, day, pre-employment, and employment services. Emerge customers do all the work of planting, watering, weeding, and caring for the growing plants under the guidance of Emerge staff.
- Infused Spreads — Infused spreads is working constantly and consistently in their commitment to bring you the best multi-flavored spreads and specialties preserves. Two local chefs’, Emem and Eli, in the spring of 2009 decided to brain storm and combine their knowledge of spices and skills in the culinary arts. Six years later, the two chef's vision of Infused Spreads has produced over 15,000 jars of natural spreads and preserves with over fifty plus combinations. 20plus flavors in stock at any given time, Infused Spreads is still proving that any food idea should always be created with great thought and a careful attention to detail.
- MoMo Thai Food* — With family recipes and cooking styles passed down through generations, MoMo Thai Food is pleased to offer a taste of authentic Thai food, where quality is never compromised by price. Using the freshest ingredients, each dish is prepared from scratch and enhanced individually by herbs and spices to ensure the boldest, most genuine flavors.
- Pop Couture — Hand-crafted from primarily local and organic ingredients in a variety of flavors that will blow your mind! Our mission is to make frozen treats with creative and original flavors that you can feel great about eating.
- El Loco Taco & Crepes (formerly Reuben’s Crepe’s) — Back for another great year, Paulino and his crew will be dishing out delicious burritos, quesadillas, burrito bowls, and freshly made crepes with a large variety of delicious fillings!
- Tuckey's Mountain Grown Berries, Fruits and Vegetables — Located just 15 miles northwest of historic Gettysburg, PA, Tuckey's offers a full line of berries, fruits, vegetables and cut flowers. Tuckey's also offers a Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program.
- Westmoreland Produce* — Westmoreland Produce is a family owned and operated farming business that offers a good variety of fresh local produce. We believe our customers deserve the freshest vegetables and fruits, and we stand behind our word by harvesting all of our own produce, fruits, and plants. With over 20 years of experience with Farmers Markets around the Northern Virginia, Maryland, and DC Metropolitan area. Our customers are more than customers to us… they are friends, neighbors, and family who deserve the very best, and we value and appreciate their continued patronage. Our produce comes directly from our farm to your table with pride! We invite you to take a look at what’s In Season from our farm!
- Winspear Farms — Located in Baltimore County, Winspear Farms offers a unique variety of produce, including triple sweet corn, heirloom purple tomatoes and Minnesota midget melons. Lock Winspear took home many ribbons from last year's Maryland State Fair for his outstanding produce.
Want to join our Market?
Click here for the 2015 University Farmers Market Application.
Applications will be accepted until the market is full for the season. A waiting list will be maintained in the event that a space opens up during the season.
Applicants will be notified of acceptance on a rolling basis.
This page was last updated: May 11, 2015